This one-on-one course
will greatly increase your chances of success as a forex trader, because
you will receive expert personal coaching that will give you the competence to capture consistent profits
By enrolling to this course,
you will be shown the key to consistent trading profits, how to gain the self-trust to take the profits you deserve out of the market.
In addition, you will get an end-of-month report on your trades post-course.
Your time will not be wasted teaching you more than you need to know. Simply get you trading confidently and with consistent profitability as quicky as possible.
I don't make extravagent claims or guaranties on your success. There is only one person responsible for your trading success, and that is you!
On completing this course you will be able to:
- Trade with the discipline to cut losses and run profits
- Calculate the probability of each trade
- Analyse your own trades so that your trading confidence improves
- Understand your risk per trade and extrapolate results over an annual period
- Trade to a strict budget and control exactly how much capital is at at risk
- Learn to trade like a professional fund manager and treat your trading as a business
- Create a track record if you want to become a professional money manager (this is where the BIG bucks are!
- Enjoy the comfort of having your own personal risk manager
- Avoid making the fatal mistakes that so many make and sadly lose their capital
- Learn to become a consistently profitable forex trader - one of the 10%!
I will need to speak to you before assessing how much training you require; however, ther is an initial enrolment of $250 (or the equivalent in your local currency, where available)is required.* After that, I take stage payments, so you don't have to pay the whole free up front.
* Please note: EU subscribers are subject to Danish VAT
enrol now - $250
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is an agreement between SP Consult (”the Provider”) and you (“the Client”)
- By enrolling for the course, the Client accepts irrevocably the Terms and
Conditions stated hereunder.
- Mentoring and trade analysis is purely of an educational nature.
It does not, nor is to be construed as, investment advice or providing signals
or forecasting of movements in exchange rates.
- The Provider does not encourage forex trading. In fact,based on the analysis
the Provider may advise the Client against participating in the forex market.
- The Provider will not under any circumstance execute forex trades on behalf
of the Client
- The Client will under no circumstances hold the Provider responsible
for loss as a result of any strategy or other guidance provided by the Provider
- The Client will not distribute any material provided by the Provider,
nor shall the Client pass on information pertaining to forex trading by the Provider,
to any third party.
- The Provider agrees not to pass personal details such as the Client’s name,
address, phone number or e-mail address to any third party without the explicit consent of the Client.
- The Provider reserves the right not to call a mobile telephone number
provided by the Client for the purpose of mentoring.
- The Provider will from time to time recommend the Client to use a
trading platform or broking service.
This recommendation is based on the functionality or the perceived
quality of the platform or service. The provider takes no responsibility whatsoever
for the performance, behaviour or integrity of the platform or service.
The Client is encouraged to perform their own due diligence on any company
they intend to do business with prior to any purchase or opening any account.
- The Provider will not enter into agreements with the proprietors of
trading platforms and/or broking services to accept fees for introducing the Client
(“Introducing Broker”) without the explicit permission of the Client.
- The Client accepts that forex trading is a highly risky undertaking and can
lead to substantial financial loss.
- The Provider will have no claim to any profits from the Client’s trading
activities neither will the Provider be liable for any losses from the Client’s trading activities.
- The Client acknowledges that the Provider does not endorse the trading
of futures and options contracts. Any reference to such contracts is for educational value only.
- The Client acknowledges that within the educational material provided by the
Provider, some hypothetical performance results may be shown and as such,
these hypothetical performance results have many limitations and no representation
is being made that the Client is likely to achieve profits or losses similar
to those shown in the hypothetical performance results.
- The fee the TradeCraft Forex Trading Course and any additional mentoring fees, once paid are non-refundable.
- The Provider is not responsible for any malfunction or incompatibility between
the spreadsheet provided and the version of Microsoft Excel®. The spreadsheets are provided in US English and
are designed for Microsoft Office XP®.
- The spreadsheets may only be analysed if returned in the Micosoft Office XP® .xls format and zipped in the WinZip format.